Sunday 18 March 2012

Spring and Exams; Textiles

Hallelujah, hallelujah ..... The beautiful melody started playing in my heart when the sun came out and that is an official Iranian first day of spring and actually it is as the sun came out and put everyone in an amazing mood.

Today in college I've been working on my final piece work for Textiles. I am finally happy with the idea I was developing all that time and ready to get an A*! I would love to show you some photos but indeed I can not before it was send to the examination board, but after the exam and the grade I definitely will!

Here is the photo of my final piece on the winter exam that I had this year;






That is me with my skirt;


And these are the photos of my sketchbook
with development of my ideas for final piece
and exploring the chosen theme: Nature



I hope that these works that I have done will inspire you and give you some ideas for your own works!

I have a big passion for making things and very happy that I choose the Textiles as my subject this year as I have lots of ideas that I want to explore and for that I need to learn the technique.

Also the most amazing thing that I've learned while doing the textiles is that if you enjoy Art and have a talent and the technique in order to produce things, you may also use some fabric, thread of felt in your painting as you work which will make your painting unique and might also help you to explore your idea widely!

:) Enjoy!

Alessandra Della Rover
xxxx

1 comment:

  1. The maxi skirt is amazing! Keep it up!xx

    ReplyDelete