Friday 16 March 2012

Nicholas Kirkwood SPRING/SUMMER 2012

Yes my passion are the high heels... and as I talked about my internship with Kirkwood I'd like to show you some of the gorgeous shoes he has this season.
Some of them are which we could see in the previous season but with slight change to the newer season, which makes it even cooler. Lets have a look:

These are the ones we could see in the autumn collection in 2011,
but with a complete new palet of colours




 This is the classic NK shape of shoes and thats how
the fashionistas spot Kirkwood's pair.
The platform and the shape are very unique.
The NEW PATTERN on the classics is just LOVE 




...and these are the new version of the classics 
as it has a little bow from silk ribbon
NICEEEEE


 This is just a very elegant pair and I think I am in LOVE with it

No comments:

Post a Comment