Wednesday 14 March 2012

Christian Louboutin 20 Ans.


Yesterday I've been to the park and just out-and-about in center. When I went to have lunch in Selfridges I saw all the shop windows filled in with all the shoes, prints and FACES of Louboutin! I knew that I must go there and have a look, if I didn't go I'd probs cry on the floor and then die as I love Christian for his passion to what he's been doing for a long time and an amazing creations that he has every season!

I got to buy and amazing book of the Louboutin's story and the production process and the photos of old collections of his back in 80th. Also got tattoos and as a present they gave me a little cute bag :)

I was very upset as I could not go to Harvey Nics to take a quick look at Louboutin and was greatly disappointed... But Selfridges gave me a chance at least to enjoy the atmosphere of the Heavenly Kingdom :)

Lets take a quick look at the World According to C.L. xxx


These are the show windows
Beautifully filled with shoes


Alessandra Della Rover

Thats me going in to celebrate the
20th Anniversary of the 
incredible brand Louboutin

Alessandra Della Rover


These are the flower high heels
when I came home the kick of inspiration
went through me and I draw the same heels


This is one of the most gorgeous bags 
of Christian Louboutin



...and that is the wall of Louboutin with
his friends, celebs and other events
that happened and were captured
for the past 20 years 




This is beautiful body by 
Bella Freud and Christian Louboutin
They also had amazing sweaters and 
very cute leggings :)
All of them were knitted


Oh Dear - happy ME with the bag of shopping stuff 
from the Louboutin store :)
Alessandra Della Rover


No comments:

Post a Comment