Monday 26 December 2011

Terry Richardson Lady Gaga BOOK

MEET THE MOTHER MONSTER





Today I went Christmas shopping for my beloved family and when I went to Waterstones to get some cards I saw the book that has been published on November 22, 2011 by Grand Central Publishing of Terry Richardson Lady Gaga.
Its a photobook which contains 360 pages of amazing mother monster Lady Gaga and Terry helps us to get into her own little crazy world wth all these photos which has been taken on the 181 Gaga's Tour. I found this book very very inspiring for some photoshoots and a bit of crazines in my life ;) So i'll show you some of nice photos and hope that youll find it interesting and will order it for yourself or as a present for your family memebers/friends :)




Order your copy now on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Terry-RichardsonsLADY-TERRY-RICHARDSON-Hardcover/dp/B006M0078W/ref=sr_1_8?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1324924814&sr=1-8

No comments:

Post a Comment