Monday 26 December 2011

'Take a Note'


What inspires you?

(Me) -I cant name the particular things that inspire me to anyone, but I can say in general that anything can inspire anyone. And I believe that the things that inspires are these thing which we face in everyday life, such as our family, house, view out of our room, music, smells, atmosphers... Anything! The things that we don’t pay a lot of attention to, as those are the things which are the most beautiful! 


You said us? But not everyone is talented, I guess you are just lucky to be one of them.

I am not lucky, I am blessed! And Oh yes, everyone is! Every child, every adult! Everyone is talented but again they get the inspiration but they don’t know how to explore it that is the problem, they have rules to themselves about Art and Photography, but there no rules, art is good when you have something that no one created/pained/showed to us before, and if you get a sudden inspiration you are the king of your kingdom because it is you who draws on the canvas . Also these people don’t see or ‘dont have time’ to notice the beauty in this world. As I always say and came up with it a long time ago: See beauty in everything and everyone.


In everything and in everyone? But how can you see beauty in a bad person or a killer?
Everyone is beautiful in their own way. And they are own problems are beautiful in their own way. If you see only negative things your life will end and you will never get the joy of it as even in moment you will see bad things. We all had terrible (hard and difficult) moments or situations  in our lives or we might still have them now, but some day they will fade away and we will get a different step in our life. 


That is true! But how do you deal with the hard moment and situations in your life?
I try to stay positive, hope, believe, do and recive positive endings. I try not to give up even when sometimes I kill myself for something from the inside, but now I start to learn from all the things I get to face in life a good lesson and try to analyse how I could avoid this particular situation. 


Very wise words, I will have to take a note of this. And about art again. What do you think of Lady Gaga?

(Laughs) Thanks. Ah Lady Gaga. I think she is a great artist, not a musician but artist! The way she does her shows/costumes/performes herself is very extravagant and original and that is what I like to see from the artists nowadays. Obviously I don’t want all to be like ‘mother monster’ (laughs) but some crazynes was never a bad idea in my opinion. She is McQueen but in music!


What do you think of McQueen?

Before I didn’t understand who people could ever wear something from his fashion shows, but now I treasure it as gold! He was unique in what he was doing and very very talented! He was an amazing designer and the shows and dresses that he has done when he was alive will always be with us here and then will be in the fashion of the 21st century for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment