Friday 13 April 2012

Chelsea Manicure and Nail Art by Rio

Hello, everyone! I haven't been here lately as I was very busy preparing for my exams and just being back to college to the normal routine.
For a long time I liked painting my nails and doing crazy designs. So I was thinking and came to the conclusion of why not to do it myself and try something at home. So I went on www.amazon.co.uk and tried to search for some manicure kits. Before I saw some amazing photos of 3D nails which some people did at home but it was too much for a day time so I decided to stop on the kit with different colors with brush and pens. I ordered myself this kit by RIO:

 In the kit I found 8 primary colors with a pack of white crystals, gold dust, brush, instructions on how to apply the crystals and how to make some basic patterns on your nails and DVD.
I was very pleased with my purchase and will definitely use it. I tried and did some designs of blue crystaled cross (as I'm supporting Chelsea, so I called it Chelsea manicure) with four white dots and on the rest of my nails I've done black base and gold dust :)

Chelsea Manicure
Chelsea Manicure by Alessandra della Rover


and that was my previous design with just 
a small gold cross on my nails



Hope you liked it & wish you lots of cool ideas
for you nail arts and more practice :)
Definitely tru RIO Nail Art!

Alessandra della Rover


Thank you, Alessandra della Rover

No comments:

Post a Comment