Monday 16 January 2012

MISS SKINNY MINI

Hey guys! Today I wanted to tell you the way of loosing weight :) as I've been asked MANY MANY MANY times all around the internet, college, streets about my way of dieting and loosing weight. o today I'm gonna tell you a bit about it.

To be honest I never had problems with weight, there were times when I wasnt happy with the way I look, but you all know that its normal and you always try and be better and better. This summer when I went to Cyprus to see my relatives, I didnt eat that much. As the weather was very hot and I was always sunbathing or running I wasnt too hungry and most of the time my breakfast was fruits and some fresh juice (usually orange) or just fresh green tea. At lunch I just had a little snack or soup. Dinner was usually some sea food without fatty souses and green tea again.

If you want to try out this diet you can :) the best way of doing it if you are used to lots of food is to:

  • eat porridge on water with no sugar and green tea. Porridge gives you energy and green tea puts in balance (tonus).
  • At lunch you can have soup (as its healthy) but try not to eat any heavy soups, soups such as Miso would work perfectlly well. Or if you do not feel that hungry eat some fruits (no bananas as they have more calories then all the other fruits)/fruit salads/green salads(no dressing,no bread)/steamed vegetables. Do not make yourself starving and thinking by not having any food you will loose weight as its not gonna work.... First because you will damage your health, second that at night you will be very hungry for sure and will go to the kitchen and thirdly you wil feel very weak without food which gives you energy! Do not forget that your not a flower! Water and sun is not enough for you :)
  •  And dinner fish/vegetables or just a low fat yogurt.
Also the most important thing is that you need to drink lots of water to keep your body hydrated all the time! When you have time go to the gym or have a run in the park or just walk as fresh air cleans out your skin and just in general fresh air was never a bad idea!

________________________________________________



Soon I am gonna show you the workout dvds I bought the other day not because I want to loose weight but just want to be sporty and healthy! :)

Be healthy, beautiful and smart! If you gonna diet do it with health and no harm to YOUR BODY please!
Amen ;)

Alessandra Della Rover

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment