Wednesday 19 October 2011

a little walk in the park )

These pictures were taken in Regent's Park and St John's Wood area (Hampstead) about 2 weeks ago. The London weather changed so quickly, but I hope you guys had time and enjoyed its glory! I tried to spend as much time as I could in the parks or garden with my family and friends! I miss sun ......... Please come  back soon because you are truly missed!
My beautiful friend Arina Gevorkyan

Arina Gevorkyan & Alessandra Della Rover
Alessandra Della Rover
Alessandra Della Rover


Alessandra Della Rover


and at the end ...... KENNEDY AND I

_________
I am wearing :
shirt - zadig&voltaire
leggings - topshop
flats - gap
scarf - louis vuitton (leopard graffiti (i think))
bag - louis vuitton 40 cm
glasses - ray ban
watch - dior

xoxo Alessandra Della Rover

3 comments:

  1. pretty photos!:)what camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. IM IN LUV WITH UR BAG!

    ReplyDelete
  3. u have cute style!
    good job, keep it up xxx

    ReplyDelete